Around the time I was a Sophomore in high school, I started listening to punk and hardcore music. About a year later, I stumbled across a band by the name of Knucklepuck.

Knucklepuck is a hardcore band from Virginia that writes songs based on the Mighty Ducks movies. Needless to say, I was terribly excited about this for two reasons:

1. I love goofy concept bands that can develop a following out of doing something with no other motivation than to have fun

2. It's the freakin' Mighty Ducks!

Although the recordings are fairly poor in quality, I still feel the need to regularly listen to their self-titled, "Knucklepuck" EP. This release features sound clips as well as direct quotes from the movies inserted inserted into the songs.

This song is entitled "Team Iceland" and is about the team's fiercest opponents, Team Iceland. It features sing alongs to such quotes as the 'Quack' chant, and "A little ice cream with the enemy, Huh Coach?" The latter quote is taken from a scene in D2 in which some of the players confront Coach Bombay about getting an ice cream cone with the attractive female assistant coach of Team Iceland.