My interest in Theatre began at the age of thirteen when I took the stage as “Snoopy” in a middle school production of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Since then, I have taken part in high school and community theatre productions, received my Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre, toured the East coast with a company that performs classic theatre in schools, and finally continued to pursue the Performing Arts professionally, in Los Angeles, California.

In 2007 I was accepted into Emerson College’s Theatre Education Graduate Program. Exploring the powerful effects theatrical arts can have on people of all ages, both in the classroom and in an extra-curricular setting, has had a profound effect on how I view this art form.  With Master’s Degree in hand, I hope to find a positive and fulfilling situation to utilize the knowledge and skills I have attained during my lifelong pursuit of Theatre.  I look forward to working in a student-centered team environment as I continue my career in education.

Please take a look at the following pages to see what I have learned, how I work and how I can be an asset to your learning institution.