As a native of the Chicagoland area, I have been participating in music, theatre and the arts since preschool, when I proudly made my debut as a chicken in the school play.  Since then I have taken on all sorts of roles in the theatre: director, playwright, designer, teacher, and performer.  After graduating from college with a degree in acting and theatre for youth, I worked in and traveled to all corners of the country facilitating theatre with students.  Most of this work involved teaching and performing on such social topics as bullying, respect, self-control, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual health, and peer pressure.  I have found immense joy in educating youth on how to help and protect themselves and others.  It is truly what I am passionate about.

In addition to my involvement in theatre education, I enjoy music, both listening to it and creating it.  I am constantly developing new skills and learning new things; such as how to play chess, bread making, knitting, improving my American Sign Language, and many other things to come.